Monday, January 28, 2013

Tool of the day: Atlassian Confluence

Since many years I am working now with atlassian confluence as project documentation plattform. I am still suprised, how easy the integration with jira, greenhopper and co. works.4 months ago I introduced confluence in my current company with a lot of non technical employees.It was very cool, to see how easy they got confident in working on a day to day base with confluece.

We are very happy with it and I personally think that everybody should use it: freelancers, startups and big companys!Atlassian has a very nice license model. Until 10 User Accounts you just pay 10$  a moth to use confluence.That is not much money, for such a great documentation plattform. Also that setup with an MySQL and the deployment to a java Tomcat Server is pretty simple. The documentation of confluence is awesome.For me more or less one of the best tools I ever worked with. There is also a free trial version available.

Check the demonstration video to build yourself a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment